I was recently in the market for an “e” fax solution. I looked at quite a few services. My basic requirements were these:
- Low cost (not necessarily free – because I wanted the service to be reliable and accountable)
- Didn’t need a local area code – anywhere was fine, as I don’t receive too many faxes
- Offer a free trial – so that I can experience it first-hand
- Offer a decent number of incoming pages in the package
- Offer a low-cost pay-as-you-go model for additional use
After hunting around the web, looking up various forums and wasting time on made-for-adsense spam and junk-review sites, I stumbled across MaxEmail.com.
You can get your incoming faxes sent to your email address as a PDF attachment.
I went through their 1-month free trial, was highly satisfied with the quality of their service, and just now signed up for a whole year at $24/year (their “lite” plan).
If you are looking for something similar, go check out MaxEmail.com