“Survival of the fittest” was Charles Darwin’s theory. Boy, am I glad the theory works, on many levels.
I was telling a friend – let’s call him Mr. “X” – about Robert Allen, the real estate mogul, who not only made and continues to make millions in real estate, but has trained and mentored average folks like you and me into making millions themselves. Robert Allen is one of the few geniuses so confident about his strategies, that just to prove that they work, he actually pulled a guy randomly out of the line at the unemployment office, and mentored him to make a deal worth a few hundred thousand dollars, in just a few days.
I was telling “X” how this was a good venue for making some good money if one were really interested and driven – maybe even enough to quit your day time job some day.
“X” was hardly impressed – he dismissed the idea of success in real estate by saying, “if it is so easy, then every one would be a millionaire”.
“That, my dear “X”, is the whole point”, I said.
I told him that those who are making tons of money in real estate are lucky to be surrounded by people like “X”. If every one took action and signed up for Bob Allen’s courses, and aggressively started going for the same piece of the real estate pie, then the business would no longer be that profitable, would it?
Here’s how people get filtered out in life:
Of the billions of people in this world…
- Only a few dream about being successful.
- Of those few, only a few ever get off their butt and ‘want’ to do something.
- Of those few, only a few actually get down to ‘actually’ doing something.
- Of those few, only a few actually learn how to do it right.
- Of those few, only a few do it with focus, without getting distracted.
- Of those few, only a few strive to go on till the end, without quitting too soon.
- Of those few, only a few go on to actually reach the ‘end’, and become successful.
- Of those few, only a few go on to maintain success for life.
Charles Darwin called it “Survival of the FITtest”. I call it “Surival of the ‘FEW’est”!
Regardless of whether it’s Bob Allen’s course, or some other Internet guru’s course, the few who remain standing at the very end, after life’s natural filtering process, are the ones that manage to achieve their dreams, live their dreams, and be everything they ever wanted to be.
Go on and be everything you’ve ever wanted to be.
No one is stopping you. No one can ever stop you – except yourself.