Or “25 signs that you probably don’t have a life”.
Passion & Commitment – these are absolute necessities – you should want to succeed so badly, that you can almost taste it! So how passionate are you? How committed are you to what you do? Take this crazy-but-fun survey to find out:
25. You work on a computer at least 3 hours a day –
after finishing your paying day job!
24. Every commercial you see, every radio ad you
hear, every classified ad you read, you’re analyzing it
and thinking about why it works – or doesn’t –
and how to use the information to improve your
23. Every web site you visit, you look at it oh-so-critically
and see if they are doing something that you are not, and
try to learn from it.
22. You no longer read a newspaper while taking a dump.
21. You have a mini-library in the bathroom, and you now
read ‘How-to’ reports, Internet- or Marketing- related
books and magazines while sitting on the potty!
20. You keep a notepad and pen next to the potty, just in
case you get a brainwave that you want to jot down quickly.
19. You have thought about taking your laptop to the bathroom.
18. You DO take it with you to the bathroom!
17. You attach a “signature” about your web site products or
services to even emails that you send your mother!
16. You send “follow up” emails to people who you don’t
particularly like, hoping that they’ll click on that link
in your email signature.
15. You spam your friends (in a “friendly” way, you convince
yourself) and just about anyone who will tolerate your b$,
with links to your articles, your blog posts, and every new
product and web site you create!
14. And when they ask you to stop, you feel bad – very bad!
13. You feel like celebrating every time someone subscribes
to your newsletter.
12. You curse anyone who unsubscribes from your
11. You click on anything that can be clicked, especially in
10. Your dream about your web site – literally!
9. You hit ‘Ctrl-M’ (“Check Mail”) every 90 seconds to see
if you made a sale or if someone sent you an email.
8. You log into your Adsense account every 180 seconds,
because you have GAS(S)
7. When others are relaxing during their lunch break,
you are furiously hacking at your computer, reading
Seth Godin’s blog, trying to learn something new, or just catching up
with the latest dirt on the MSN-Yahoo-Google trilogy.
6. You tell all your friends and family – and anyone
who is willing to listen – about how cool the Internet
is, and how easy it is for anyone to start an ebusiness
and make a nice chunk o’ extra cash online – and when
not one person asks you “how”, you wonder how they could
be so disinterested, especially when you are so willing
to teach them!
5. Your dream vacation is hacking away on your laptop
(of course, it has an internet connection) at a comfortable
secluded area (on the beach? on a boat?) with food and drinks
served right to your desk top, right by your desktop 🙂
4. You long for your wife to take the kids and go to her
mother’s, so that you can settle down with a beer and your
computer, and finally get some serious s#*t done.
3. When someone asks you what you do when you’re not
working, you go blank for about 15 seconds.
2. You are beginning to lose track (or have already lost
track) of how many web sites you own, and need to look them
up from a spreadsheet, when writing an article or creating
a new signature.
And here’s the #1 sign….
1. You are stranded on an island alone, and after 6 months,
you run into the hottest, sexiest, half-naked, blonde genie
bombshell – who tells you in a very sultry tone, that she
(or he, for the ladies) can give you anything you want – ANYTHING!
At the mere thought, your eyes light up, your heart starts
pounding, your pulse starts racing, and you excitedly
wish …. for a computer with an Internet connection!
If you answered “Yes” to 3 or more above, it is a very sad sign that you probably don’t have a life.
Hey, I’m glad to know I have company! Welcome Aboard! 🙂
Check out my podcast SubscribeMe.fm below: